Accommodation at Renvyle House Hotel, Connemara
You can download a pdf version of our Hotel Brochure >> Click Here
There are a multitude of reasons why guests enjoy our hotel and its surroundings.
Renvyle House is considered a building of architectural importance and, it has been the ethos of Renvyle's owners over the last few decades to source bedroom furnishings designed and made in Ireland in keeping with the Arts & Crafts design of the old house when rebuilt in the 1920's.
Characteristics are clean lines, use of solid Irish oak and furniture and furnishings being made by skilled local craftsmen.
68 Bedrooms Comprising of
- Standard Rooms(single, double & triple rooms)
- Family Rooms
- Family Suites
- Superior Suites
- Family Apartments (Island Suites)
Black's Guide to Ireland, 1912 (Renvyle House reviewed)
- Best Customer Service in Co. Galway 2012, IRISH RESTAURANT AWARDS
- Bridgestone Guide: "100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, 2012" and the past 7 years annually
- Bridgestone Guide, 2012: "10 Great Hotel Managers", Ronnie Counihan no. 3
- Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year 2009
- Georgina Campbell, Gold Medal 2008 “in recognition of a very special place” and contribution to Irish hospitality
- Best Chef in Connacht 2008 - Tim O'Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Chef in Connacht 2007 - Tim O'Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Restaurant in Connacht 2006, Food & Wine Awards AA Rosette RAC White Ribbon Past National Winner of the Moreau Chablis Fish Dish of the Year