Accommodation at Renvyle House Hotel, Connemara
Renvyle House was rebuilt in the Arts & Crafts style of the 1920's after the Irish Civil War. It is considered a building of architectural importance and, it has been the ethos of Renvyle's owners over the last few decades, to source bedroom furnishings designed and made in Ireland in keeping with the movement.
The bedrooms vary in size and style but all in keeping with the features of the historic house. The characteristics are simple, clean lines and the use of solid Irish oak and furniture are apparent throughout. The fabrics and furnishings are, as much as possible, made and woven by skilled local craftsmen.
68 Bedrooms Comprising of
- Standard Rooms(single, double & triple rooms)
- Family Rooms
- Family Suites
- Superior Suites
- Family Apartments (Island Suites)
Black's Guide to Ireland, 1912 (Renvyle House reviewed)
- Gold Medal Award at the IASI (Irish Accommodation Services Institute) Housekeeping Award, 2014 & 2013
- McKennas' Guides '100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland' 2014 & 2013
- 'Best Customer Service in Ireland 2014' and 2013, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards
- Best Customer Service in Connacht 2014, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards
- Good Food Ireland 'Culinary Haven of the Year 2012-13'
- Best Customer Service in Connaught 2012, IRISH RESTAURANT AWARDS
- Bridgestone Guide: "100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, 2012" and the past 7 years annually
- Bridgestone Guide, 2012: "10 Great Hotel Managers", Ronnie Counihan no. 3
- Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year 2009
- Georgina Campbell, Gold Medal 2008 “in recognition of a very special place” and contribution to Irish hospitality
- Best Chef in Connacht 2008 - Tim O'Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Chef in Connacht 2007 - Tim O'Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Restaurant in Connacht 2006, Food & Wine Awards AA Rosette RAC White Ribbon Past National Winner of the Moreau Chablis Fish Dish of the Year