Book Club Nights
BOOK CLUB NIGHTS AT HISTORICAL RENVYLE HOUSE HOTEL
Former home of Poet, Surgeon and Statesman Oliver St. John Gogarty, Renvyle House is the perfect place to have your annual night away with your Book Club. W.B. Yeats stayed at Renvyle House on his honeymoon and was painted by Augustus John on one of his many return visits. Oliver St. John Gogarty was cast as 'Buck Mulligan' in James Joyce's "Ulysses".
Before dinner you can adjourn to the Library with a glass of prosecco or wine and canapés where you will have the room to yourselves for your discussion. Afterwards we will have your table ready for you in our Dining Room where you can enjoy your five course banquet. A breakfast cooked to order the following morning will set you up for your return journey home.
Weekend Rates: 1 night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast €125.00 per person*
Midweek Rates: 1 night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from €85.00 per person*
and includes: a Prosecco or wine reception, canapés & use of the Library
Free use of all on-site leisure activities: 9-hole (par 3) golf course, boating and canoeing, tennis courts and more.
- For every group of 10 people staying, the 11th person is free
Please email us at email@example.com or Telephone us at +353 (0)95 46100 for your enquiry or booking
PDF Version of Offer >> Click Here to Download
* Offer Subject to AvailabilityBook this
All Activity Breaks
- Flash Sale: 2 Night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, 24-26th April 2015 Book Now
- April Offer: Stay 3 nights & get the 4th Night FREE Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now
- Summer Breaks 2015 Book Now