It is widely accepted, and reinforced by several studies, that the best staff motivator is a performance-based travel incentive. Extra cash in your paycheque is quickly spent and forgotten, leaving virtually no residual satisfaction in the long term. On the other hand, the chance of winning an unforgettable break – be it for a night, a weekend, or longer – can be a powerful drive to meet those hard-to-reach targets.
The motivational benefits of a travel incentive are all the more effective if the reward includes:
• a holiday in a stunning country location, as the idea of “getting away from it all” will keep staff striving for results, and the memories of the trip will linger long afterwards;
• the right mix of relaxation, outdoor activities, and excellent food;
• a socially satisfying experience in a hotel that is perfect for the gathering of people, be it friends, colleagues, or family members.
At Renvyle House Hotel, we are very fortunate to be able to offer all this.
Location-wise, it doesn’t get any more stunning than Connemara. The landscapes of the West of Ireland are the perfect contrast to the hustle and bustle of everyday city living.
And with a private lake at the front door and the Atlantic Ocean at the back door, Renvyle House Hotel certainly has that “out-of-this-world” feeling which your staff is looking for.
Here, the only stress is on relaxation.
Please contact us for more information by telephone at +353 (0)95 46100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flash Sale: Dinner, B&B for €75 per person on Friday 3rd April 2015 Book Now
- April Offer: Stay 3 nights & get the 4th Night FREE Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now
- Summer Breaks 2015 Book Now