Gardening Weekend: 2nd to 4th March
A gardening weekend with Mr. Klaus Laitenberger, Organic Gardening Expert and Author and Ms. Anja Gohlke, Head Gardner at Kylemore Abbey along with special guest.
Over the course of this weekend you will learn how easy it is to grow all your own healthy greens organically all year round. From even the smallest space it is possible to get delicious greens every day.
- How to grow microgreens
- How to grow and harvest baby leaf salads (cut-and-come-again salads)
- How to grow sprouting seeds
- The varieties of salad plants that can be used which can be seen in Renvyle's own kitchen garden.
- Growing in Polytunnels and Greenhouses and comaprisons of growing in bith
- Advantages of indoor growing
- Propagation and winter salad production
- Polytunnel cropping where a number of crops will be discussed.
Weekend Prices: €195.00pp and include:
- 2 Night accommodation with Breakfast each morning,
- 1 Dinner in our award winning restaurant
- 1 Bar Food Evening Meal (Main Course + Tea/Coffee),
- Gardening demonstrations and tips with Klaus Laitenberger,
- Afternoon field trip to Kylemore Victorian Walled Garden and evening entertainment.
T: 095 46100 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | Book Here
Header Image Copyright: alexraths / 123RF Stock Photo