Leisure Facilities on Hotel Grounds
You can download a pdf version of our Hotel Brochure >> Click Here
Tennis courts, heated swimming pool (May- September), trout fishing and a 9-hole (par 3) golf course are just a few of Renvyle House's many amenities on the grounds of the hotel.
Guests can also enjoy angling, archaeology, championship golf, croquet, lawn bowls, hill walking on heather covered hills, mountain climbing, scuba diving and sea fishing as well as sun-bathing on the most pristine sandy beaches in Europe.
The off-shore islands of Inishboffin, Inishturk and Clare island are all within easy access and well worth visiting as part of your Connemara holiday.
Renvyle House Hotel has a 9-hole golf course. This par 3 course is arguably one of the most scenic nine hole tests in the country. Flanked on one side by the wide Atlantic Ocean, centered around the privately owned trout haven, Rusheenduff Lough, with views over the mountains and boglands of Connemara, our golf course is a golfer's paradise.
Renvyle house hotel boasts a host of facilities for our guests and on our grounds:
- 9 Hole Golf Course (par 3)
- 2 All Weather Tennis Courts
- Trout Fishing on Private Lake
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool (May - September)
- Lawn Bowls
- Walking Routes
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Shore Angling
Also available in the immediate vicinity:
- Local Walks
- Guided Walks
- Guided Cycling
- Guided Treks
- Salmon Fishing
- Sea Fishing
- Island Hopping
- Golden uncrowded beaches. Ireland boasts some of the finest golf courses anywhere in the world. A challenging nine-hole golf course is right beside you at Renvyle House, with a choice of two championship courses close by - Connemara and Westport.