Leisure Facilities on Hotel Grounds
Tennis courts, heated swimming pool (May- September), trout fishing and a par 3 golf course are just a few of Renvyle House's many amenities on the grounds of the hotel.
Guests can also enjoy angling, archaeology, championship golf, croquet, lawn bowls, hill walking on heather covered hills, mountain climbing, scuba diving and sea fishing as well as sun-bathing on the most pristine sandy beaches in Europe.
The off-shore islands of Inishboffin, Inishturk and Clare island are all within easy access and well worth visiting as part of your Connemara holiday.
Renvyle House Hotel has a Par 3 golf course, 7 holes are in operation this Summer. Thiscourse is arguably one of the most scenic nine hole tests in the country. Flanked on one side by the wide Atlantic Ocean, centered around the privately owned trout haven, Rusheenduff Lough, with views over the mountains and boglands of Connemara, our golf course is a golfer's paradise.
Renvyle house hotel boasts a host of facilities for our guests and on our grounds:
- Par 3 Golf Course
- 2 All Weather Tennis Courts
- Trout Fishing on Private Lake
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool (Summer months only)
- Lawn Bowls
- Walking Routes
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Shore Angling
Also available in the immediate vicinity:
- Local Walks
- Guided Walks
- Guided Cycling
- Guided Treks
- Salmon Fishing
- Sea Fishing
- Island Hopping
- Golden uncrowded beaches. Ireland boasts some of the finest golf courses anywhere in the world. A challenging nine-hole golf course is right beside you at Renvyle House, with a choice of two championship courses close by - Connemara and Westport.
- Valentine's Weekend Fri 13th - Sun 15th February 2015 Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- 3 Night Break with Dinner on 2 Evenings Book Now
- 2 Night Break with Dinner on 1 Evening Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now