Dear Guest, It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to our site.
We have put a lot of thought and work into its content and layout. I hope you find it interesting and more importantly, I hope it convinces you that a visit to Renvyle House Hotel is overdue.
Renvyle House Hotel is a unique hotel. It is unique in history and in its spectacular location. It is famous for its relaxed ambiance, friendly welcome and award winning fare. No other hotel in Connemara can offer the extensive range of on site facilities which we enjoy. I look forward to welcoming you personally to Renvyle House Hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require further assistance.
I remain at all times.
Mr. Ronnie Counihan
RENVYLE HOUSE HOTEL GIFT VOUCHERS
Renvyle House Hotel Gift Vouchers Purchase Gift Vouchers for Renvyle House Hotel on-line
AFFLILATED GUIDES & GROUPS
- Highly Commended for the Food & Wine Awards 'Best Chef in Connacht' 2011
- Bridgestone Guide '100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, 2011'
- Georgina Campbell's Family Friendly Hotel of the Year, 2009
WHAT TO DO
- There is an excellent website with things to do with children in Galway city and county. Please visit mykidstime
- There are many wonderful things to do in this area of Connemara. Go Connemara - The Connemara Loop website has plenty of information for you to peruse. Killary Cruises Take a trip on Killary Cruises on Ireland’s only Fjord. Killary Adventure Centre Killary Adventure Centre, Connemara, Co. Galway. Adventures for all the family! Kylemore Abbey Visit Kylemore Abbey, its Victorian Walled Gardens and its Gothic Chapel. Scubadive West Purpose built, all weather dive centre in the shelter of Killary Fjord, Renvyle, Connemara, Co. Galway.
- Connemara Coastal Tours have a more detailed list of activities for groups to participate in.
Events that Renvyle House Hotel Sponsor over the course of the year:
- The Galway Races The Galway Races: Summer, Autumn and October Race Meetings
- Baboro International Children's Festival, Galway.
- Conamara Sea Week, October, Letterfrack
- Aer Arann Flights direct to Galway from Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Luton and Manchester
- Ireland West International Airport, Knock for flight information to the UK and Europe
- Shannon Airport for flight information to the UK and Europe
- Irish Car Rentals Car Rental (hire) for your holiday in Ireland
Connemara Tourism is up to date with what’s on and News in Connemara, Co. Galway The Irish Emigrant News for the Global Irish Community Galway - information on Galway information on all aspects about Galway. * Renvyle House Hotel contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which Renvyle House Hotel holds no responsibility.