Connemara National Park - Letterfrack
The Connemara National Park is situated 10 minutes' drive from Renvyle House Hotel.
It provides a unique opportunity to view the flora and fauna of the boglands of Connemara first hand. The centre has a very helpful information desk, and staff are very knowledgeable on the Park and will help you with any questions you might have. In the centre itself you can view an exhibition on the Connemara landscape and a 3-D exhibition on the boglands and their flora and fauna.
There is an Audio Visual show on the park every half an hour and also guides on nature trails, booklets, maps and multimedia. There are nature days held for children during the Summer months with games, art and storytelling. There are also morning guided walks and interesting evening talks covering areas such as Connemara ponies, birds of the west of Ireland, butterflies and moths, and the Great Famine.
- Valentine's Weekend Fri 13th - Sun 15th February 2015 Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- 3 Night Break with Dinner on 2 Evenings Book Now
- 2 Night Break with Dinner on 1 Evening Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now