Dan O'Hara's Homestead
Dan O'Hara's Homestead gives an insight into life in Connemara in the 19th century and the hardship endured by tenant farmers. Dan was forced to emigrate when he was evicted from his home for non payment of rent. His story is immortalised in the ballad Dan O' Hara.
It is an award-winning Tourism Attraction in Co. Galway and they are kindly giving preferential admission rates to guests staying at Renvyle House Hotel (proof of stay will be necessary).
You can visit their Website for more information.
- November 2-Night B&B & a Visit to Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Gardens Book Now
- Painting Breaks 17th May 2015 Book Now
- Murder Mystery Weekend Book Now
- 2015 Midweek Breaks - Stay 2 nights B&B with 1 Dinner Book Now
- October Mid Term breaks. Book Now