Dan O'Hara's Homestead
Dan O'Hara's Homestead gives an insight into life in Connemara in the 19th century and the hardship endured by tenant farmers. Dan was forced to emigrate when he was evicted from his home for non payment of rent. His story is immortalised in the ballad Dan O' Hara.
It is an award-winning Tourism Attraction in Co. Galway and they are kindly giving preferential admission rates to guests staying at Renvyle House Hotel (proof of stay will be necessary).
You can visit their Website for more information.
- Valentine's Weekend Fri 13th - Sun 15th February 2015 Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- 3 Night Break with Dinner on 2 Evenings Book Now
- 2 Night Break with Dinner on 1 Evening Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now