Dan O'Hara's Homestead
Dan O'Hara's Homestead gives an insight into life in Connemara in the 19th century and the hardship endured by tenant farmers. Dan was forced to emigrate when he was evicted from his home for non payment of rent. His story is immortalised in the ballad Dan O' Hara.
It is an award-winning Tourism Attraction in Co. Galway and they are kindly giving preferential admission rates to guests staying at Renvyle House Hotel (proof of stay will be necessary).
You can visit their Website for more information.
- Flash Sale: Dinner, B&B for €75 per person on Friday 3rd April 2015 Book Now
- April Offer: Stay 3 nights & get the 4th Night FREE Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now
- Summer Breaks 2015 Book Now