ROISIN DUBH RESTAURANT @ RENVYLE HOUSE
Tim O'Sullivan, our Head Chef for over 20 years and a Commissioner of Eurotoques Ireland. Tim is an award winning chef and has won the Best Chef in Connacht 2008 & 2007 at the National Food & Wine Awards.
The hotel restaurant features a wide range of Irish and Continental cuisine.
Irish beef, Connemara lamb and game dishes feature alongside seafood dishes using fresh fish caught daily off our shores.
The wine list is extensive and offers a selection from the best European vineyards complemented by a wide selection of "New World" wines.
The ambiance is relaxed with open fires, friendly efficient service and all complemented by Count John McCormack's concert Steinway
Recognition & Awards
- 'Best Customer Service in Ireland', Irish Restaurant Awards, 2014 and 2013
- McKennas' Guides '100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland' 2014 and 2013
- Best Customer Service in Connaught, 2014. Restaurant Assocation of Ireland Awrds
- 'Culinary Haven of the Year 2012-13', Good Food Ireland Awards
- 'Best Customer Service in Connaught 2012', Irish Restaurant Awards
- Bridgestone Guide: "100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, 2012" and the past 7 years annually
- Bridgestone Guide, 2012: "10 Great Hotel Managers", Ronnie Counihan no. 3
- Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year 2009
- Georgina Campbell, Gold Medal 2008 “in recognition of a very special place” and contribution to Irish hospitality
- Best Chef in Connacht 2008 - Tim O'Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Chef in Connacht 2007 - Tim O'Sullivan, Food & Wine Awards 2008
- Best Restaurant in Connacht 2006, Food & Wine Awards AA Rosette RAC White Ribbon Past National Winner of the Moreau Chablis Fish Dish of the Year
- Flash Sale: 2 Night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, 24-26th April 2015 Book Now
- April Offer: Stay 3 nights & get the 4th Night FREE Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now
- Summer Breaks 2015 Book Now