Tower of Crab Meat
© At home in Renvyle by Tim O’Sullivan, 2005
- 400g (1lb) Crabmeat
- 1 Sweet Apple (diced)
- 1 Spring Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Lemon (Zest & Juice)
- 1 Lime (Zest & Juice)
- 5ml of Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix all together and store in the fridge for 4 hours
- 4 Won Ton Pastry Sheets:
- Deep fry in oil until crispy
- 1 Mango (diced)
- 1 Spring Onion (diced)
- ½ Red Onion (Finely Chopped)
- ¼ Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
In a pot, cook vinegar, water, sugar and chilli for 4 minutes.
Chill and add the mango and the spring onion.
- Mixed Salad Leaves: Frizzy, Radicchio, Oak Leaf
- Passionfruit Mayonnaise
- Spring Flat Leaf Parsley
- Place a ring of crabmeat on the centre of the plate.
- Place the tomato rose on top. Pour salsa on the base of the plate.
- Place won ton strips near crabmeat. Garnish with chives, cucumber, tomato, basil leaves and passion fruit mayonnaise.
- Valentine's Weekend Fri 13th - Sun 15th February 2015 Book Now
- 5-Night Spring Midweek Break Book Now
- 3 Night Break with Dinner on 2 Evenings Book Now
- 2 Night Break with Dinner on 1 Evening Book Now
- Summer Family Breaks 2015 Book Now