Telephone us at +353 (0)95 46100
Renvyle House Hotel and Resort is a perfect place for a family holiday. Being a family owned hotel with the third generation of the family involved in the day to day work, and some two and three generations of families working in the hotel it is very aware of the importance of catering for family holidays, gatherings and special celebrations.
Each member of the family is catered for with a variety of menus and activities to suit all ages from 0 to 100 year!
The personality of this historic country house is that it has a naturally warm atmosphere exuding a home from home feel. Together with a warm welcome, comfortable rooms and award winning food it makes it the ideal place for your special celebration. The difference being that here each member of your family and friends can enjoy themselves while we look after all of you.
With Ronnie at the helm making sure you and your guests are happy and that the celebration runs smoothly and Tim our award winning chef looking after all the meals, it's a winning combination.
The house stands on nearly 200 acres and has loads of leisure faculties free to guests of all ages from which to choose.
Free Use of All Leisure Facilities On Site
- 9-hole (par 3) golf course
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (May to September)
- Tennis courts
- Fly-fishing on private lake at the front door
- Boating and Canoeing
- Outdoor Canadian hot tub (over 18’s)
- Infrared sauna over 18’s)
- Lawn Bowls and Boules
- Binoculars for birdwatching
- a beach at the back door (with nets and buckets provided for children exploring the rock pools)
- Shore angling
- Evening entertainment
- Feeding the ducks
- Children’s playground
Here, the only stress is on relaxation
Special Children's Rates and Facilities
Under 4’s FREE
4 years to 8 years €30 per night, bed & breakfast & Kids High Tea
9 years to 14 years €50 per night, bed & breakfast & Kids High Tea.
A Teen Menu option also available for older children.
- Children’s rates are based on sharing parent’s accommodation
- Children’s High Tea at 5:30pm
- Child Minding Service available on request, early booking advised.
- A Guests Kid’s Club is run (free of charge) and arranged during the months of July and August from 2pm to 9pm daily (ages 4yrs - 12yrs) supervised activities, face painting, group games, treasure hunts, arts & crafts, quizzes, karaoke nights and movie nights
Renvyle House Provides at No Extra Charge
- Baby Cots
- Travel Cots, roll out beds
- Baby Listening Service
- Fridge in Family Rooms
- Avent Steraliser
- Bottle Warmer
Free Activities for July & August
- Feed the ducks at 11:00am – every morning
- Hardy & Greys Fly-Fishing Academy with Jackie Coyne: once a week
- Daily Supervised Kids Club with lots of activities including face painting, group games, treasure hunts, arts & crafts, quizzes, karaoke nights and movie nights.
- Children’s Drama Workshop or Children’s Story Telling Evening with Tegolin’s Tales one evening a week
- Explore the rock pools: 20 steps from the back door, buckets, spades and nets provided to children for the expedition.
- Tennis Tournaments – Mondays and Saturdays
- Boules: for adults on bowling lawn, Children’s version also available
- Treasure Hunts for children
- A selection of walks around the Renvyle Peninsula and surrounding areas
- Children’s Playground
It was been described by Georgina Campbell as:
“A wonderful place to visit at any age or any time…..It’s a place that it’s easy to fall in love with, and a happy destination for families (and the dog). There is loads to do but, unlike many hotels catering for the family market, the focus is less on organised activities… and more on the old fashioned pleasures of doing things together – or doing nothing very much at all – with plenty for older children who want to have a go at lots of things.”
John and Sally McKenna of the Bridgestone Guides say the following:
“Ronnie Counihan and chef Tim O’Sullivan run one of Ireland’s best destinations, out there on the westerly shores, in a house that is a place and a passion unto itself. It is hard to know who loves Renvyle more: McKenna adults? Or McKenna children? Guess we will have to just take another trip to this magical little universe and then argue the toss one more time.”
Renvyle House Hotel, one of the “100 Best Places To Stay in Ireland”
- One Night Only Offer - Saturday 30th August Book Now
- September Midweek Breaks inclusive of 3 Dinners & 2 Bar Food meals Book Now
- Summer Holidays Family Break Book Now
- Summer Holidays 2014 Book Now
- Wild Atlantic Way Break Book Now