IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING COVID-19
-Renvyle House Hotel Covid-19 Precautions
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19, we have implemented additional preparatory measures as part of a coordinated response.
The priority is the safety of the team and our customers, through the establishment of industry lead very best practices. We are committed to taking action to whatever level to support the safety of all.
Here are some of the actions agreed or executed, following on from earlier actions to date.
- In the interest of everyone’s health and safety, the Hotel will be open to Resident Guests only until further notice. We are strictly adhering to the guideline numbers outlined in the restricted emergency plan until the 29th March 2020. Our Dining room is spacious and has the capacity for the required social distancing between tables and diners. We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time for everyone.
- We have established a team to lead the activities inhouse – Anne Marie Kelly, Majella Coyne and Andy Nally
- There are Sanitizer points at front door, reception, main hall and back of house areas.
- Our Accommodation Manager and team to walk though all public areas to establish all touch points and establish 30 min schedule to sanitize with antiviral disinfectant all of these including doors, switches, counters etc.
- There are ongoing communications with all team about symptoms and procedures.
- Strict hand hygiene implemented for all team.
- There are numerous notice points for team and public on hand washing and preventative measures.
- Receiving regular updates from the HSE, RAI and IHF for best practice advice.
- We have provided paper towels for public bathrooms in place.
- There is a full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls etc.
- Commitment from all the team to allocate their time and amend their rotas and schedules to support all activities if necessary.
For now it’s business as usual, with a scale back on numbers in house, and we look forward to continuing to welcome you all to the hotel and committing to the highest level of safety around this issue. If we can share any of our research, advice received, or procedures, with any business please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 095 46100