IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING COVID-19
-Renvyle House Hotel Covid-19 Precautions
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19, we have implemented additional preparatory measures as part of a coordinated response.
We are closed temporarily, as per Government directive and in the interest of protecting the health of our staff, their families, our guests, our suppliers and our local community.
We plan to reopen on 20th July (and sooner if we get the go-ahead to do so from the CMO and An Taoiseach)
We very much look forward to seeing you very soon when it safe for all to travel again.
In the meantime please stay well and safe.
- We are following directives by our Government and the Chief Medical Officer and reopen our doors on the 20th July 2020. For the wellbeing of you, our guest, we will be strictly adhering to additional guidelines in order to safely look after you, our staff and those in our local community.
- We have established a team to lead the activities inhouse – Anne Marie Kelly, Majella Coyne and Andy Nally
- There will be hand Sanitizer points at all entry doors, reception and main hall.
- Our Dining room is very spacious and therefore has the capacity for the required social distancing of 2m comfortably between each table
- We have reconfigured seating in public areas to adhere to the 2m social distancing between them.
- We will have table service to all public areas during this period as well as Room Service options.
- Our Accommodation Manager and team to walk though all public areas to establish all touch points and establish 30 min schedule to sanitise with antiviral disinfectant all of these including doors, switches, counters, pay points etc.
- There are ongoing communications with all team about symptoms and procedures.
- Strict hand hygiene has been implemented for all team.
- There are numerous notice points for team and public on hand washing and preventative measures.
- Receiving regular updates from the HSE, RAI and Failte Ireland for best practice advice.
- We have provided paper towels for public bathrooms in place.
- There is a full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls etc. with Hyclean (an approved and Irish made antiviral disinfectant)
- Commitment from all the team to allocate their time and amend their rotas and schedules to support all activities if necessary.
Most of all, our priority is the safety of you, our guests and our team through the establishment of industry lead very best practices. We are committed to taking appropriate action to whatever level to support the safety of all.
In the meantime, if you have any conerns with regard to a future booking, or indeed would like to place a booking we would be delighted to help you, we are at hand to help.
Telephone 095 46100 | email firstname.lastname@example.org or Book Direct