IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING COVID-19
-Renvyle House Hotel Covid-19 Precautions
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19, we have implemented additional preparatory measures as part of a coordinated response.
We would like to assure everyone that we will be requesting confirmation from all international guests, that are not on Ireland's Green List, prior to their arrival at the hotel, to ensure that they have quarantined for 14 days as required upon entering the country as per our Government requirements before staying with us.
We will be open to Resident Guests Only during the months of July and August.
We very much look forward to seeing you very soon.
Please stay well and safe.
- For the wellbeing of you, our guest, we will be strictly adhering to additional guidelines in order to safely look after you, our staff and those in our local community.
- We have established a team to lead these additional health and safety initiatives inhouse – Anne Marie Kelly, Andy Nally and Majella Coyne.
- We will have check-in online, so all you have to do is collect your bedroom key from our screened reception desk.
- There will be hand Sanitizer points at all entry doors, Reception, Dining Room entrance, pool area and main hall.
- Our Dining room is very spacious and therefore has the capacity for the required social distancing of 1m comfortably between each table. All meals are prepared and cooked to order and will be served at a table setting.
- We have reconfigured seating in public areas to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing between them.
- We will have table service to all public areas during this period as well as Room Service options.
- Our Accommodation Manager and team have established all touch points and will have a 30 minute schedule to sanitise with antiviral disinfectant all of these including doors, switches, counters, pay points etc.
- Each bedroom will be cleaned thoroughly as usual with extra care being taken with key touchpoints which will sanitised. In addition, we will use an aerosol disinfectant fog sanitser to complete the extra safety measures.
- There are ongoing communications and training with all team about symptoms and procedures as we receive updates from the HSE and NPHET.
- Strict hand hygiene has been implemented for all team.
- There are numerous notice points for team and public on hand washing and preventative measures back of house.
- Receiving regular updates from the HSE, RAI and Failte Ireland for best practice advice.
- We have provided paper towels for public bathrooms in place.
- There is a full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls etc. with Hyclean (an approved and Irish made antiviral disinfectant)
- Commitment from all the team to allocate their time and amend their rotas and schedules to support all activities if necessary.
Most of all, our priority is the safety of you, our guests and our team through the establishment of industry lead very best practices. We are committed to taking appropriate action to whatever level to support the safety of all.
In the meantime, if you have any conerns with regard to a future booking, or indeed would like to place a booking we would be delighted to help you, we are at hand to help.
Telephone 095 46100 | email firstname.lastname@example.org or Book Direct