Dates: Friday 13th and Saturday 14th of April 2018
On the success of the inaugural Wild Atlantic Way Culinary Weekend with Food & Travel writers John & Sally McKenna and Eurotoques Executive Chef Tim O’Sullivan, we are running another, equally action packed, food weekend.
The weekend programme outline will cover
- Welcome from Tim O'Sullivan and John McKenna (of McKennas "Top 100" Guides)
- Field Trip: sourcing and finding food along the seashore with Sally McKenna
- Cookery demonstrations
- Demonstration on filleting and preparing fish covering fish varieties and seasonality
- Talks with Seafood providers
- Q&A with John McKenna
- 2 nights Bed & Breakfast
- Saturday night commences with a pre-dinner reception kindly sponsored by J&C Kenny Wine Distributors which will be followed by a Seafood Banquet and will include a “Surf & Turf” Main Course of the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Seafood Foraging Field Trip