We are recruiting a Receptionist to join our team.
We are looking for a friendly & enthusiastic person who really enjoys working as part of a team while providing great hospitality to our guests, ensuring that they have a pleasant stay with us.
Experience we are looking for:
• Excellent Customer service skills, it would be an advantage to have worked in the hospitality business but not essential.
• To have fluent English both spoken & written, to be able to communicate well with guests and co-workers.
• Be able to use a computer – word, excel, front office systems an advantage but training will be given.
• To welcome, check in & check out guests
• To deal with reservations, Ensuring that all customer enquiries and requests are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
• Guest Assistance including giving directions, advising guests of hotel facilities, local amenities and attractions.
• Billing guests and processing payment with credit / debit cards, cash etc
• To ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with hotel Policy.
• Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions
• Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
• Other duties as required.
• Fluent English verbal and written skills are essential
• Must be an excellent communicator and team player
• Must have basic computer skills
This role will include shift & weekend work
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com