powered by WeddingDates.ie
From the moment you enter the gates of Renvyle House and meander down the avenue and into the welcoming warmth of this old country house, you’ll realise just how special this place is.
Renvyle House is a magical place, an historic hotel on the Atlantic shores which has been looking after guests for more than 125 years. With award winning food and service, it is the ideal place for your wedding. Every tiny detail will be looked after for you, which leaves you time to catch up with friends and family and enjoy your day.
In fact, W.B. Yeats and his wife came on their honeymoon to Renvyle House and returned to stay many times afterwards.
Our Wedding packages include:
- A Red Carpet Welcome at the main entrance of the Hotel or Conservatory
- Complimentary Bottle of House Champagne for the Bride and Groom
- Full use of grounds for photographs: gardens, the pebble beach, the lake and woodland areas.
- Use of Banqueting room
- Colour co-ordinated flower arrangements for the dining tables
- Personalised Wedding Menus
- Cake Stand, pillars and cake knife
- Microphone PA system for speeches and toasts
- Complimentary Bridal Suite on your Wedding Night with Breakfast in Bed the following morning
Renvyle House Hotel is an Authorised wedding venue for Civil Ceremonies
Free use of on-site facilities for you and your guests:
- 9-hole Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
- Lawn Bowls
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool (during the Summer months)
- Penry Photography (photographer, Peter Evers LIPPA)
- Aoife Herriot Photography (LBPPA and a member of BPPA and SWPP)
(this will open an Outlook box. If you don't use Outlook, right-click and choose "Copy email address")
|Wedding Dining||Wedding Facilities||Wedding Services||Wedding Suggestions||Wedding Endorsements|