Dinner is served from 6:30pm to 8:45pm, Rusheenduff Restaurant at Renvyle House is headed up in the kitchen by Executive Chef Mr. Tim O’Sullivan, a Commissioner of Eurotoques Ireland and Head Chef Jude Dassanayke
'Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant 2023' for county Galway and for the province of Connacht at the Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards.
The hotel has its own kitchen gardens and orchard and features a wide range of Irish and Continental cuisine with Irish Beef, Connemara Lamb and locally caught fish
Dinner in our Rusheeduff Restaurant is open to non-residents from 6.30pm, prior booking is essential. Please call 095 46100 to make your reservation.
- Best Hotel and Guesthouse Restaurant in Connacht, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards, 2023
- Best Hotel and Guesthouse Restaurantin Galway, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards, 2023
- Mc Kennas' Guides "100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland", 2022 and consecutively for the last 15 years
- Best Customer Service, Galway Chamber Awards, 2020
- Best Hotel Restaurant in Connacht, 2019
- Best Customer Service in Ireland, 2014 & 2013, Restaurant Association of Ireland Awards.