IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING COVID-19
Renvyle House Hotel Covid-19 Updates
For the safety and protection of our guests and employees in relation to Covid-19, we have implemented additional preparatory measures as part of a coordinated response in compliancy with Irish Government directives
Updated information from Irish Governement on 17th July 2021: Travelling from GB Travelling from Mainland Europe Travelling from the USA
Some helpful information for guests from overseas countries travelling into Ireland:
- All guests must have valid proof of full Covid vaccination
if you do not have valid proof of full vaccination
- All guests arriving from overseas must have evidence of a negative Covid RT-PCR test no more than 72 hours before you arrive into Ireland.
- All guests arriving from overseas will need to complete the statutory mandatory Passenger Locator Form.
- All guests travelling from a designated state must pre-book and pre-pay for a place in a designated facility for mandatory hotel quaratine for 14 days. Renvyle House Hotel is not a designated facility for mandatory hotel quaratine and will not be able to facilitate this process.
Please find the list of Designated States to help you plan your trip.
We will be open to Resident Guests Only for the time being.
We very much look forward to seeing you very soon. Please stay well and safe.
- For the wellbeing of you, our guest, we will be strictly adhering to additional guidelines in order to safely look after you, our staff and those in our local community.
- Guests travelling from overseas will need provide us with proof of a full covid vaccination in order to complete the booking in advance of stay.
- We have established a team to lead these additional health and safety initiatives inhouse – Anne Marie Kelly, Andy Nally and Majella Coyne.
- If you are feeling unwell with any of the Covid symptoms, we would ask you to postpone your visit until you are well again.
- We will have check-in online, so all you have to do is collect your bedroom key from our screened reception desk.
- There will be hand Sanitizer points at all entry doors, Reception, Dining Room entrance, pool area and main hall.
- We require that all guests wear a facemask while walking inside the property until they are seated at a table.
- Our Dining room is very spacious and therefore has the capacity for the required social distancing of 2m comfortably between each table. All meals are prepared and cooked to order and will be served at a table setting. Dining Room tables will be seated with a maximum of 6 people per table.
- We have reconfigured seating in public areas to adhere to the 1.5m social distancing between them.
- We will have table service to all public areas (again with a maximum of 6 people to a table) during this period as well as Room Service options.
- Our Accommodation Manager and team have established all touch points and will have a 30 minute schedule to sanitise with antiviral disinfectant all of these including doors, switches, counters, pay points etc.
- Each bedroom will be cleaned thoroughly as usual with extra care being taken with key touchpoints which will sanitised. In addition, we will use an aerosol disinfectant fog sanitser to complete the extra safety measures.
- There are ongoing communications and training with all team about symptoms and procedures as we receive updates from the HSE and NPHET.
- Strict hand hygiene has been implemented for all team.
- There are numerous notice points for team and public on hand washing and preventative measures back of house.
- Receiving regular updates from the HSE, RAI and Failte Ireland for best practice advice.
- We have provided paper towels for public bathrooms in place.
- There is a full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure, e.g. all touch points such as handles, doors, remote controls etc.
- Commitment from all the team to allocate their time and amend their rotas and schedules to support all activities if necessary.
Most of all, our priority is the safety of you, our guests and our team through the establishment of industry lead very best practices. We are committed to taking appropriate action to whatever level to support the safety of all.
In the meantime, if you have any conerns with regard to a future booking, or indeed would like to place a booking we would be delighted to help you, we are at hand to help.
Telephone 095 46100 | email email@example.com or Book Direct